A member couple is a couple that is actively participating in a Couples Coaching Couples circle and has paid their annual membership dues. A couple most often becomes a member at the invitation of an existing member couple or sponsor couple.
Member couples are expected to participate in the circle as defined below.
- Both members of the couple should attend all quarterly meetings, arrive on time and stay for the entire session. (See CCC Promises and Agreements)
- At the end of a coaching quarter if a member couple chooses to be paired with another couple for coaching, they agree to continue their participation for the next three months.
- Member couples should meet with or contact the other couple in their quartet within one week to setup a declaration creation session and set up the coaching structure for the next three months. It is recommended that this session be face to face.
- Member couples agree to participate in weekly coaching sessions during the quarter, following the established basic Couples Coaching Couples format (e.g., couples take turns coaching each other).
- Coaching quartets agree to have a final session to complete the quarter and reflect on their own growth as a couple and as couple coaches. It is recommended that this session be face to face and be held in advance of the circle’s quarterly meeting.
- During the circle’s quarterly meeting, member couples should arrange alternative activities for their children, so as not to be disruptive or distracting, except for infants.
- Member couples agree to communicate in a timely fashion if they realize that any issues or concerns may prevent them from following any of the guidelines outlined above to the couple they are paired with or the circle’s source couple, whichever is appropriate.